InteroCloud – an Electronic Health Record platform built to digitalize healthcare institutions.
Electronic Health Record
InteroCloud Management is a management software provider for healthcare facilities. They contacted us to develop a white-label platform used in medical institutions.
Business Analysis & Tech Advisory
Mobile App Development
Launch and Maintenance
For a private medical clinic, choosing the right electronic health record software is a weighty decision. The reason being the variety of useful tools that it includes to support doctors in managing patient appointments and have a smooth-running workflow.
Although initially designed for private clinics, we had to pivot InterCloud and design it as a white label system that can be used by different healthcare organizations.
“We wanted to create a healthcare app for doctors that was essentially a web-based EHR (electronic health record). In Romania, this is a challenge because a lot of medical clinics have yet to go digital. We wanted a solution for clinics to keep their appointments that have several modules for bookings, patient records, and other electronic files.” Bogdan Zecheru, InteroCloud
We built InteroCloud as a system to keep track of medical registries, appointments history, and all relevant patient’s history and information.
More specifically, as an intuitive Electronic Health Record (EHR) based on the Cloud, which can be accessed online without the need to install any directory.
Being an easily customizable software, InteroCloud can fit various medical institutions such as optical medical clinics, private dentistry practices, medical aesthetics practices, private hospitals and many more.
Full Product Development
The InteroCloud Practice Management includes an easy-to-use booking module which integrates an SMS feature, check-in and check-out for the patients, as well as a report-generating function and an unlimited number of users.
The essential features of this software include:
- Administration features: adding locations, specializations, staff, timetables, setting up fees.
- Dashboard features: operating bookings, accessing, and editing patient medical records, uploading files, uploading and editing medical prescriptions and generating user-friendly reports to have a clear overview of all the activities of the medical institution.
- Calendar features: Setting up appointments, patient check-in & check-out, processing payments.
- The SMS feature which functions like a push notification that patients receive automatically for the medical institution to reduce the rate of missed appointments.
- The automatic daily back-up: The data existing on the platform is protected indefinitely, without having the risk for it to vanish.
Interocloud was developed using the fastest and most efficient data structures and programming languages to provide a smooth experience over managing the daily activities of a medical clinic.
Launch and maintenance
The collaboration with InteroCloud started in Jun 2018 and is ongoing.
Having already released two Minimum Viable Products of InteroCloud, our development and design teams are working to create a responsive mobile version of the app, packaged within a user-friendly and intuitive design.
“RebelDot was involved in making sure the project was a success. They offered support from start to finish. Compared to other companies I approached, they also completed work very fast. The fact that their team finished the work earlier than they initially stated distinguishes them from other market competitors in the area.”
Bogdan Zecheru, InteroCloud.
Are you curious to see other healthcare projects that we have worked on? Check our work page for more.