Newsletter Subscription Policy
Subscribe to our Newsletter
RebelDot Solutions SRL (hereinafter referred to as “RebelDot”) is committed to protect individual privacy and personal data.
With the rules being introduced via the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we must obtain explicit consent from our users to process their data and sent them our newsletter and any other materials.
So, in order to subscribe to our newsletter, simply follow the link below and add your details:
The content we will send you will include: Information about the projects we build/ develop, tech trends, internal information about RebelDot and partnerships, or any other information RebelDot considers is relevant for its clients.
Important information about protecting you data:
In accordance with the GDPR, our company is committed to act in respect with the following principles:
- The processing of personal data legally, fairly and transparently for the person concerned.
- The collection personal data for determined, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- The processing of personal data appropriately and for the purpose of the data processing.
- The data processing is accurate and constantly updated.
- The storage of personal data will only take place for the duration necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data has been processed.
- The protection of personal data processed by RebelDot is ensured.
The categories of personal data that may be processed by RebelDot are the following:
- Identification or contact personal data such as name, domicile, residence or correspondence address, email address, telephone number etc.;
- Electronic identification details such as IP address, cookies, web beacons
RebelDot is using a third-party provider to collect the information provided by each person. In order for RebelDot to send the newsletter, you must subscribe by providing information about your name and email address. All the newsletters will be sent via email.
The data protection legislation only allows collecting and processing data, as long as there is a legal ground to do so. As mentioned above, RebelDot only processes personal data if given the consent.
All third parties that provide RebelDot with personal data are responsible ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and that the person has given them the consent for sharing the information.
RebelDot might share personal data with third parties in order comply with legal obligations (e.g. obligations regarding tax and labour law) or to fulfill contractual obligations (e.g. if in providing our services we involve subcontractors/business partners.
In relationship with third parties RebelDot is responsible to make sure that third parties handling personal data on behalf of RebelDot are providing sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of this Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
RebelDot only processes your data until the legal ground on which your data was collected subsists.
Right to Information: You can request information on RebelDot’s data processing activities.
Right to Rectification: You can rectify or correct inaccurate personal data.
Right to Delete Data (the “Right to be Forgotten”): You can obtain data deletion, if the processing of your personal data was unlawful.
Right to Restrict Data Processing: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can also contest the accuracy of the personal data, in accordance with applicable law.
Right to Data Portability: You can receive, under certain conditions, your personal data in a format that can be automatically read, or you can request that your personal data be transmitted to another data processor.
Right of Withdrawal of Consent: You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, in cases where the processing of personal data is based on consent.
RebelDot is committed to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of this Regulation and ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject.
Our security measures consist in:
- Limiting access to personal data strictly to employees that are involved in fulfilling our contractual obligations;
- Taking all possible measures to prevent unauthorized persons in gaining access to data processing systems;
- Ensuring that persons processing personal data have access only to the data necessary data and that these data cannot be copied, modified or deleted without authorization;
- Keeping a record of people who have access to personal data and the way personal data is stored;
- Ensuring that personal data is being processed strictly in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Ensuring that data is being stored under conditions that guarantee safety and confidentiality.
9. Requests and complaints
If you have any question, request or complaint regarding the way we process data, you can contact us at email firstname.lastname@example.org / telephone number +40 749 993 993.